Tuesday 28 December 2010

Top 5 Reads of 2010

Hey guys! So it's that time of the year again where I present the best 5 books that I have read this year!



5. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
I was looking forward to reading this after reading the Mortal Instruments series. I enjoyed it very much, looking forward to the sequel!



   4. Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
This is probably by favourite Sarah Dessen book of all time. Classic Sarah Dessen, love it!


3. Looking for Alaska by John Green
This was my first John Green book and I really, really liked it. Looking forward to reading more John Green in the future!

2. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
This was amazing, I loved it. It was definitely one of those WOW books for me. Can't wait to read Delirium next year!

1. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
Words can't describe this book. It was such a powerful, emotive novel.AMAZING.

1 comments:

Mysteriousrose said...

Great books:-)

I found your blog on Blog Blogs and I'm a new follower^^

I hope you will stop by my blog and if you like it follow back. That would mean a lot to me.

Have a great day.

Mysteriousbooks

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns