Sunday 10 October 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award

I recently discovered that I received the Versatile Blogger Award from Kate @ Literary Explorations (thanks so much!!!).

For the people that won the award, here are some things that you need to do:

1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award
2. Write 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked to let them know about the award


Here are the bloggers that I picked for the award:

Elena's Book Cafe
Persnickety Snark
Reading Vacation
Mindful Musings
The Sweet Bonjour
What's Cracking Coops?
Call Me Crazy
Wondrous Reads
A Flight Of Minds
Books Are Life
The Crazy Bookworm
The Naughty Book Kitties
The Bookette
Here are seven things about me:

1. I live in London, England
2. I play the piano
3. I want to go to university/college abroad
4. I love Amazon.com for not just books but loads of other stuff too!
5. I'm learning Spanish at the moment
6. I love watching US dramas such as; Gossip Girl, Glee, Ugly Betty, Desperate Housewives and 90210!
7. I'm a Cancerian, born in July

4 comments:

Christina said...

Omg. So jealous you live in London! I've always felt I'm meant to be there.

Thanks so much for the award!

Katie (The Literary Files) said...

Thank you!! :)

Elena said...

Thanks so much!! I appreciate it!

Emma Kate "Coops" @ Whats Cracking Coops said...

Thanks!!! :) My first award! whoo!

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns